Friday 16 January 2015


Hi all. 
So it looks like the huge 2014 effort from RTR and all its sponsors has paid off. As a fat mechanic with a bad back i was able to get my best career result at the Isle of man TT.  On the ILR kawasaki I rode to 21st position in the Superstock race, Averaging 120mph.




 For 2015 I have been so lucky as to land a ride with a newly established team for the full British Superstock Championship and also many road races too including the TT, Scarborough, Southern 100, Ulster gp and Macau.
We will begin testing in Spain as early February the 4th,5th and 6th @ the Cartagena race circuit.


I feel so lucky to have been given this opportunity this year and i`m making sure that i am able to be in the best shape that i can possibly be. I am traing 9-10 times a week doing Running, Spinning, Cycling, Circuits, Boxing,Gym, Body, Swimming, Football and Interval training up Steps. I`m close to my PBs already and its only Jan, i`m hoping to blow them away the time April comes and be fitter than ever!


We will be doing an official team press release very soon so watch this space. 


In the meantime why not follow: Downshift Motorsport on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment