Friday 23 January 2015

New Sponsor!

Let me not bore you all with me going on about training anymore!
Here`s some good news in these quiet times.

I have today done a deal with Stephen Hunter of Tui Na Massage Therapy.

 

Steve is trained in many forms of Chinese medicine. He specializes in Chinese Tui Na which is a none invasive type of acupuncture.
I have been visiting Steve since 2009 for all over body care, he seems to be the only person capable of releasing my back when it tightens, he understands the body better than anybody I know and he is a wealth of knowledge.
He can speed up recovery times from injuries, reduce blood pressure, relieve severe pain and much more. Take a look at Steve`s Blog http://stephenhunteruk.blogspot.co.uk   and also his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/stephenhunterukcom/385081628281313?fref=ts
 Just reading some of Stephens` articles is an education itself.

I constantly look to more natural methods when i have any health issues and that usually leads to eastern world ways of dealing with these. I have so much more faith in this than i do the western way of medicating. If you have any health issues at all contact Stephen and see if he can help you too. I hope that you`ll also be amazed!

Although I will continue to pay for my treatments with Steve (My choice) he is now also going to assess me and train me once a week in the role as a Personal Trainer.
Steve has again a wealth of experience and knowledge of the body and is in fine shape himself. Its going to be great for Steve to see the adapted way i have to train due to old Injuries and we will together get my body working as efficiently as possible.
I am very excited and grateful and can not wait to start this training. We will try and get some pictures for the blog too.


No comments:

Post a Comment